Cinestill 50D Color Negative 35mm Film
Valkokankaalta tuttu elokuvafilmi nyt käyttäjäystävällisessä paketissa. C-41 kehitys. ISO 50 päivänvalofilmi. Erittäin hienorakeinen.
Color negative, boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! CineStill 50D is an ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Technology borrowed from from Hollywood's wunderkind, Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film.
Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life to 2 years, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a 50 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
5 kpl varastossa
- Halpa postitus
- 14 päivän palautusoikeus